Beginning with the February 2023 NPLEX administration:
- There are updates to the NABNE COVID-19 Policy.
- The cost to take the NPLEX Examinations has increased (see Fees).
- The Cancellation and Refund policies have been updated.
- Part II Applicants no longer need to request to have a Part I transcript sent to the jurisdiction of their choice. NABNE will send a transcript of Part I (or previous results) for each Part II applicant and will send the report of their exam results to the same regulatory authority they indicate on their application.
- Requests for courtesy accommodations for the February 2023 NPLEX administration must be submitted to NABNE via the Courtesy Accommodations Request Form no later than November 30, 2022. To receive a copy of the Courtesy Accommodations Request Form, contact NABNE at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Examinees will no longer be allowed to use noise-canceling headsets in the testing room. You can request to use a noise-reducing headset, which NABNE will provide, by submitting a Courtesy Accommodations Request Form no later than November 30, 2022.