NABNE TEST SITES
NABNE is taking steps to comply with CDC/PHAC, government, and local COVID-19 prevention guidelines and restrictions during the administration of the NPLEX Examinations. When you choose a NABNE test site, you acknowledge that you might be prevented from taking the examination(s) because of local, regional, public health, or government restrictions that are beyond the control of NABNE.
In August 2023, the NPLEX Examinations will be administered at the following test sites:
Eastern Test Sites (CT, IL, ON, PR):
- Trumbull, Connecticut (CT): TBA
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois (IL): Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
- Toronto, Ontario (ON): TBA
- Caguas, Puerto Rico (PR): TBA
Western Test Sites (AZ, BC, CA, OR, WA):
- Tempe, Arizona (AZ): Embassy Suites Tempe
- Vancouver, British Columbia (BC): Simon Fraser University at Harbour Centre
- San Diego, California (CA): Marina Village Conference Center
- Portland, Oregon (OR): University Hotel & Conference Center
- Redmond, Washington (WA): TBA
There are different exam schedules for the Eastern and Western test sites. Be sure you follow the correct exam schedule for the specific test site you have selected.
NABNE OBLIGATION TO ADMINISTER EXAMINATIONS
NABNE cannot be held responsible if the NPLEX Examination(s) cannot be administered due to any circumstances beyond the control of NABNE that would make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to administer the examination(s) at the pre-determined time or on the pre-determined date. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: COVID-19 restrictions, inclement weather, floods, earthquakes, fires, other natural disasters, power failures, strikes, curtailment of transportation systems, epidemics, accidents, explosions, riots or civil disorder, terrorism, acts of war or other national emergencies, or if the test site at the sponsoring institution is closed or compromised. If any of these events occur, your only recourse will be to take the examination(s) at the next regularly scheduled administration.