In August 2017, the NPLEX Examinations will be administered at the following test sites:
Eastern Test Sites:
- Trumbull, Connecticut (CT): Trumbull Marriott Merritt Parkway
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois (IL): College of DuPage
- Toronto, Ontario (ON): Seneca Residence & Conference Centre
- Caguas, Puerto Rico (PR): Four Points by Sheraton Caguas
Western Test Sites:
- Mesa, Arizona (AZ): Mesa Convention Center
- Vancouver, British Columbia (BC): Simon Fraser University at Harbour Centre
- San Diego, California (CA): Marina Village
- Portland, Oregon (OR): University Place Hotel & Conference Center
- Bothell, Washington (WA): Cascadia College
NABNE has adopted a fragrance-free policy at all test sites. As the NPLEX Examinations are administered in public facilities, NABNE must comply with the policies of sponsoring institutions, many of which ban the use of scented personal products. Due to chemical sensitivities of other examinees and testing personnel, you are asked to refrain from the use of fragrances (such as perfume, after-shave and cologne), or strongly scented personal products (such as powder, hair spray, hand sanitizers, deodorant, essential oils, etc.) during the days of examination.
NABNE Obligation to Administer Examinations
NABNE shall not be held responsible if the NPLEX Examination(s) cannot be administered due to any circumstances beyond the control of NABNE that would make it inadvisable, illegal, or impossible to administer the examination(s) at the pre-determined time or on the pre-determined date. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: inclement weather, floods, earthquakes, fires, other natural disasters, power failures, strikes, curtailment of transportation systems, epidemics, accidents, explosions, riots or civil disorder, terrorism, acts of war or other national emergencies, or if the test site at the sponsoring institution is closed or compromised. If any of these events occur, your only recourse will be to take the examination(s) at the next regularly scheduled administration.